The definitions below constitute an integral part of these Terms.
“Implant Solutions Direct Ltd” or “We” means Implant Solutions Direct as identified on your invoice or order confirmation;
“You” means a person or company using this Site and/or purchasing Products from Implant Solutions Limited;
“Account” means your registered customer account required to purchase Products, to view your orders and invoices or other features as described hereinafter;
“Product(s)” means the products described in the invoice and/or order confirmation sent by Implant Solutions Limited and, when not explicitly excluded, “Product(s)” also include general service and support carried out by Implant Solutions Limited as well as any computer programs licensed to You by Implant Solutions Limited;
“Site” means the website at www.Implant Solutions Limited.com;
“Terms” means these terms and conditions including any other terms which are incorporated by reference
- All goods and services provided by Implant Solutions Direct Limited (11623636) are subject to the following conditions and no other conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing prior to acceptance of the order. In these conditions “CUSTOMER” means the person, department, firm, company or organisation who received goods from ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ or to whom ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd.’s’ quotation, invoice or acknowledgement of order is addressed.
Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, Products, price and availability of any Products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on our Site and/or through our current price list. Additionally, all images are not to scale. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our Products; however, the image that You see will depend on Your computer system and We cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display the Product. ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ does not assume any liability for the accuracy or correctness of any description, image, reference, feature, content, or specification made on the Site.
Some Products shown or described on this Site may not be available or not be regulatory cleared, released or licensed for sale in all markets.
‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ continually strives to improve its Products; therefore, ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ reserves the right to improve, modify, or discontinue Products at any time or to change specification and prices without notice and without incurring obligations.
- All prices are charged exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the current applicable rate at the time of despatch. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice and to correct errors and omissions. Quotations where given, are without commitment and no contract between ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ and the CUSTOMER shall arise unless and until ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ has accepted the CUSTOMERS order.
- Depending on product availability, ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ aims to despatch all orders placed before 12.30pm Monday to Friday the same day, by courier service.
Orders received after 12.30pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day. Orders received after 12.30pm on Fridays or on Saturdays and Sundays will be dispatched the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Delivery costs are added to the invoice. Unless special instructions are received with your order, the shipping method will be at ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ option. All efforts will be made to provide the Product ordered in the time frame requested, however, any delivery date provided to You is to serve only as an estimation and is not a guarantee.
Title to the Products will pass to You when full payment has been received. If You refuse delivery without ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ consent, You must pay ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ expenses or loss resulting from that refusal, including but not limited to, storage costs, return delivery fees and/or restocking fees. Risk of the loss of the Product(s) will pass to You upon delivery of the Product.
When You receive the Products, You must inspect the delivery for any defects or non-conformity. Any discrepancies should be reported to ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. After this period, it will be deemed that You will have accepted the Products as delivered.
Next Day before 6.00pm £6.50 + VAT
Next Day before 12.00pm £ 9.50 + VAT
For areas outside of UK mainland, please call 03333 448540 for delivery charges prior to ordering products online.
- Goods being returned for credit or exchange will not be accepted without prior agreement. Goods returned due to no fault of ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ may be subject to a restocking fee. Orders for Special Order nature that are not regular stock lines cannot be returned if supplied correctly. Damaged or faulty items must be returned with a covering letter stating the defects before ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ will repair, replace or refund the goods. All goods must be returned within 21 days of the original order date. All goods returned must be unopened with seal intact and in a resaleable condition as deemed by ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’.
- ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ shall not be liable for any loss arising from the fact that the CUSTOMER is not suitably qualified to supply, operate or otherwise use the goods. All goods supplied by this company are intended to be used by suitably qualified persons.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is required within 14 days of the invoice date. Failure to observe this may result in additional charges. All goods remain the property of ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ until paid for in full. Payment will be required upfront for new accounts.
- ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ warrants goods against defects for a period of 12 months from the time of delivery. Any alleged defect must be reported in writing as soon as possible. No goods should be returned to ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ without prior authorisation, and all goods shall be returned at the CUSTOMER’S own risk and expense. Any repair and replacement will be limited to ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd.’s’ liability to the customer and ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the CUSTOMER or a third party. Goods which have been obtained direct from the manufacturer, at the customer’s request cannot be returned to ‘Implant Solutions Direct Ltd’ without prior authorisation.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms & Conditions and all disputes will be held in the courts of England and
Wales. E & O E.