Digital Dentistry for Beginners
Hands-On Workshop – Watford, Herts
Date: Friday 22nd November 2024
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Skin & Smiles Dental Clinic. 18 Whippendell Road, Watford. Herts. WD18 7LU
Cost: £249.00 inc VAT
Maximum 8 participants so please book early
CPD: 6 Hours GDC Verifiable
Lunch & Refreshments provided
Scan. Design. Mill
- Are you considering incorporating Digital Dentistry into your practice?
- Do you want to start providing Same-Day Restorations for your patients?
- Do you want to learn how to create predictable CAD:CAM restorations that fit beautifully?
- Do you want to reduce lab and material costs significantly?
- Do you want to learn the benefits of digital dentistry and which CAD/CAM system is best for you?
- Learn about materials that have been specifically created for this process
- Understand the technical process once you send a case to a lab or milling centre
The workshop will focus on the main principles of CAD/CAM and techniques to ensure you can take an efficient and accurate digital impression.
Starting with the basics of scanning protocol, participants will be able to use CAD:CAM systems to practice scanning using the Medit i700/i700w scanners. We will then move onto the design and milling phases of the CAD/CAM workflow and explore the fundamentals of creating restorations using CAD software.
We will also discuss and show how to use digital dentistry in implant case planning and surgical guide fabrication. This will include:
- Exploring the entire CAD protocol
- key points to ensure well-fitting restorations
- Tips and tricks to avoid problems with fitting and to ensure good contacts
- Guidance on how to design restorations
- CBCT scanning tips
- Implant planning for restoratively guided implants.
- Design and fabrication of surgical guides with 3D printing
Basic Itinerary for the day
- Hands-on training using the latest Medit Intra-oral scanners
- Comprehensive understanding of CAD:CAM and its applications in Dentistry today
- How to Scan using models
- How to produce Predictable, Perfect Fitting restorations using CAD:CAM
- Learn the difference between the various Milling Materials available and their clinical indications.
- Planning implants for safe surgery using CAD:CAM and 3D printing
Don’t be left behind – CAD:CAM is the NOW of Dentistry!
Call us NOW to book on 03333 44 8540